Monday, February 26, 2007

This is my year

This mroning while getting ready and watching the A-Channel Morning show, I saw the ad that put a smile on my face and that gave me an overwhelming sense of "soemthing's gonna happen". Yep- that ad: The Tim Horton's Rrroll up the rim to win contest is back. This is my year to win. I feel it.



Now, while getting the web link to post in here, I noticed an interesting tab on the page- the "How to Rrroll" tab. Intrigued, I opened it and found this:


Interesting to note that they're missing perhaps the most common ways- your teeth! Come-on admit it, you know you've used your pearly whites at least once for this task...

So the question is, what is your preferred way to Rrroll up the rim???

FYI- rrroling up my first rim of the year did not prove successful. Oh well, I'm sure this afternoon's will :)

Powered By Blogger