Wednesday, July 16, 2008

summer lovin'

you know what I love about summer?

It's unpredeictable! Well, its planned unpredictability. I think now weekends are pretty much booked till the end of august. Fine by me considering I'm booked to spend some great times with good friends.

A trip to wonderland with my niece, a concert with Jack Johnson, a weekend walking the planks with pirates, a week off roaming the high seas (i.e. river) with nao'r and a trip to MTL and O-town.

Think I can manage my planned unpredictable summer with a bum foot? Yep remember how just sentences ago I said I like unpredictability? yeah how's a super injured foot that either has a stress fracture or just a big blotch in it... I saw my bone scan as it was happening. There is a white spot right where I'm sore, and the doctor will tell me tomorrow what it is and the course of action... or inaction...

so in the meantime, no planned baseball, or planned booty camp, but move over for planned rest and reading.

pretty sure i can find a beach or two around here to do that too... ahh who am I kidding, summer still rox!

Powered By Blogger