Tuesday, November 25, 2008

countdown is on!

One month from now, the brunch will be over, the stockings hung and taken down, presents unwrapped, hugs shared and turkey eaten.

Snow has fallen here in the 'saug and still remains in a few spots despite the fact that we've had milder days. Ever morning i check the weather to help with the decision of which coat, scarf and hat combo will keep me warmest on my jaunt to work. Well that and weather or not my oh so cute polk-a-dot rain boots will be required to keep my little tootsies warm and dry.

ok so I'm about 90% done my Christmas shopping and presents are already wrapped and under my palm tree (yes you read right). I'm actually debating even putting my Christmas tree up. Maybe I'll just hang the decorations on the palms.... I don't know. Something in me just doesn't think the Christmas tree needs to go up this year. Then again, it's not December 1st yet, the usual date for me to begin decorating.

So have you started making your lists? Checking them twice?

Powered By Blogger