Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I’ve found what I’ve been looking for

September 16, 2009. 7pm. Bono. Larry. Adam. The Edge. Bex.

Hells yeah peeps. I got me tickets. Not GREAT tix, but I’ll be there. No ifs, ands or Mysterious Ways about it. I hope there is no Electrical storm in September. I’m sure it will turn out to be a Beautiful Day. No Achtung will need to be issued Baby. I’ll be singin' with my Boy Bono.

This concert will be the Sweetest Thing and nobody better be a sourpuss Lemon at the show. I might Wear That Velvet Dress but I’ll for shizzle be Gettin’ On (my) Boots. U2’s music is like my Miracle Drug. I am now One Step Closer to Breathe-ing the same air as the man with the yellow glasses.

In A Little While I’ll Walk On up the stairs and rise to the 500 level Elevation to experience U2’s latest and greatest. That Dirty Day I may become Numb with excitement. I remember the First Time I saw them. October 31, 1997. Larry Mullen Jr.’s birthday. That was a big year for me. Lots of ish went down. U2 helped me realize that Some Days Are Better Than Others.

It’s So Cruel that I have to wait just shy of 6 months until the show. I mean Geesh! One month would be hard enough. I’m not going to leave until the lights are turned on and I’m forced to Exit to Where the Streets Have No Name.

Bono, although you think that a Woman Needs a Man Like Fish a Needs A Bicycle, I need your lyrics. I need your music. You’ve given me hope. I’m so glad that I don’t have to wonder about whether or not I have to live With Or Without You.

See you in a few months for the Magnificent show.

Powered By Blogger