Thursday, July 16, 2009

random procrastination

I need to clean, I need to finish a report, so I'm going to blog since I haven't done so in months. As with most "resurections" of blogging, I'm going to start back with a few random thoughs from my brain.

1. I don't understand why everyone is complaining about how cool it is... So we haven't had smog days, wouldn't you rather be able to breathe in some fresh air? I know, I know, we're Canadian, so we have every right to constantly complain about the weather...

2. I love the blackberry commercials promoting the new U2 tour... or the U2 commercials promoting the new blackberry... whatever way you look at it, all I see is my wonderful Bono singing... only 2 months to the day and I get to see him perform again!

3. What's with the old man hat syndrome going on around town...I'm talking kinda like a fedora, or a straw hat with a ribbon around it, worn by all sorts of men...

4. I really like the new BYP song I got a feeling... it makes me happy. I like how positive it is. Who wouldn't want to hear that before going out for a night. I think this would even a great first dance for a wedding... I'm just throwing it out there...

5. Anyone elese think this has been a really long week? Anyone even bother still reading my blog since i haven't updated it in forever? yeah I didn't think so....

Powered By Blogger