Friday, February 02, 2007

acknowledgement

A simple acknowledgement is appreciated.

When you're walking down a hallway, see someone you know, you say hello, and they say nothing- you would thinkt hey were rude wouldn't you. Ok fast forward to the 21st century. Let's bring this up a notch shall we?

I send you an email asking you a question, giving you my comments, noting concerns.
I give you a card in which I've bared my heart and soul in.

I get nothing back from you.

Yes I'm one with the words. I've rarely been told I don't speak my mind enough, ok I've been told to shutup on more than one occaision. But what's the point in saying what I feel? Why should i even bother when whenever I do, you not only give zero comment on what I've said/written, you don't even acknowledge that I've said anything? Did my words fall on deaf ears, or blind eyes?

If a tree falls in a forest and the one person who's there has plugged their ears, then what?

Powered By Blogger