Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Top ten list

Ok I'm totally stealing this idea from Dani... she's my Blog idol. Meant for V-day, but better late than never!

10 people I love: Mom, Matt, Kristi, Bailey, Nana, Poppa, Jen, Carm, Dom, Max, Lisa, Lisa (so sue me, there's twelve- and lots more)


9 movies I love: Breakfast at Tiffany's, Shawshank Redemption, Bon Cop/Bad Cop, Robin Hood (Disney Cartoon), Notting Hill, Pretty Woman, Moulin Rouge, Soul Food, Higher Learning

8 words I love: Serendipity, Aunt Becky, Nap-time, grace, thank you, ambulance (but only when my 5-year old niece says it), Paris, shopping


7 books I love: She's Come Undone, Confessions of Shopaholic, Shopaholic takes Manhattan, Shopaholic ties the knot, Shopgirl, The curious incident of the dog in the night-time, Lettres à un jeune poète

6 songs I love: Brown Eyed Girl (Van Morrison), Banana Pancakes (Jack Johnson), Come Together (the Beatles), Mysterious Ways, With or without you (U2), In my place (Coldplay)

5 TV shows I love: The Rick Mercer Report, The Hour, Grey's Anatomy, Young and the Restless, Prison Break


4 foods I love: Anything Greek- extra garlic, pizza, Mom's Turkey a la king, pumpkin pie

3 places I love: my bed, my bench in front of the Eiffel Tower, in the embrace of a hug from my mom


2 quotes I love: "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams" Eleanor Roosevelt, "If grandma wins the lottery and builds a house, she needs 5 bedrooms, not three. Aunt Becky and Uncle Matt need their own rooms too."~ my niece Bailey, after telling my mom she needed to buy a new house. Mom replied if she won the lottery she'd build a house (Bailey chimed in and said she would help her). And she promised Bailey that it would have 3 bedrooms (for my mom, my sister and Bailey). Bailey later was talking to my sister and told her that Grandma was wrong- she needed 5.

1 thing to love about me: my hair- sounds superficial, but it's true...I've been blessed :)

Powered By Blogger