Monday, February 19, 2007

February BLAHS

Blah blah blah blah blah...

Is it because of V-day? is it mid-winter blues? is it just cuz it's cold? Am I finally feeling the effects of having too many scheduled things on the go? Am I just not taking enough me time?

I'm having a love/hate thing with working out and the gym- I'm feeling completely unmotivated to go, however know deep down that once I get going, I'll start to feel better.

blah blah blah blah blah

I recognize that I need to snap out of this... but not sure what it's gonna take to put the spark back into my life again...

so hhhmmm let me think of things that make me happy (pardon the possibility of repetition from top ten list entry).

Peanut butter and chocolate
Tzaziki sauce
Milk
Wentworth Miller (forgive me, I'm watching Prison Break while typing this up)
JT's voice
Hockey games
my Victoria's Secret Pina Colada lip gloss (it smells and tastes yummy)
Leaving work
The perfect cup of Timmy's coffee (Large, 3 milk, 2 sugar) or My Starbucks venti non-fat latte, 2 sugar, and cinnamon sprinkled on top
U2
my duvet
Tax refunds (just figured out what I should be expecting this year)
Having conversations with friends with whom you haven't spoken in weeks/months yet it's as if you spoke just last week.
my cat's cuddle
sleeping in
cooking
wine
dancing

I hope something from this list sparks interest back into my life again...

Powered By Blogger