Thursday, February 08, 2007

WTF- wednesday THURSDAY friday

ok so WTF has another meanign as well, which aptly applies to today. What the hell was i thinking when i woke up this morning and went to work. Honestly, even after putting makeup on, 4 people told me i was pale and not looking so good. For the love of pete- I even had blush on! Not so good.

Today was an absolute waste of a day. I seriously should not have bothered going in, and perhaps that feeling will resonate in my brain tomorrow morning when i conveniently decide to ignore my alarm clock.

I'll admit, I have great friends. I received a plethora of emails and phone calls to see if i'm alive - seriously I sounded like death warmed over in my voicemail (and there were calls/emails just asking if I was feeling any better). I'm very fortunate to have amazing friends. A special shout out to Kelly- who didn't even know i was sick, as she lives back home, but i got the kindest, out of the blue, totally random card (in the actual mailbox kinda mail- delivered from the postman) from her that said the sweetest things, which just warmed my heart. I love ya Kel.

So other than that. Today sucked. and considering I haven't been at work since last
Friday , it feels like it was one shitty day after another (not that the past 4 days have been a walk in the park with the flu, but work hell always hits another level of suckiness beyond any physical ailment.

And what of tomorrow? Am I dillusional in hoping that there's something to be said for TGIF? Or should I give up hope now, and just hope that tomorrow doesn't suck as much as today did?

Powered By Blogger