Thursday, February 26, 2009

the grass is showing...

Ok so this week, the weather here in the 'saug has been warming up (don't worry, it's going to be friggin cold this weekend), but it's been lovely temp to walk to work. So much so, that the sun is warming up and I almost broke into a sweat on my way. But I digress.

With the sun, comes the melting of the snow. With the melting of the snow comes the showing of the grass. The grass showing remind me that spring is coming.

Spring. Green (ahem, favourite colour). Sunshine (love it).

Mating season for birds and other animals: SCARY AS HELL.

Yes, walking to work this morning, made my heart pump a little faster, and not out of excitment; out of shear FEAR of the evil Canada Goose during mating season. I'm so not looking forward to it.

Spring is coming... LOOKOUT!!!

UPDATED: The geese are BACK. I saw them, at the corner on the grass. There were four of them. And I heard them flying overhead this morning. They woke me up. This is so not good.

Powered By Blogger