Tuesday, February 24, 2009

neighbourly sounds

Occasionally I hear what sounds like a marble or two dropping on the floor.

Sometimes I hear the sirens of the fire trucks as they go by, and the sound so the transit bus lowering to assist a passenger to get on.

I don't hear the elevators like I used to when I lived in my apartment in O-town.

Nor do i hear people talking (unless they're on their balcony)

I've heard a drill go off at 10pm (again on the balcony)

But tonight, I'm sitting in the "silence" of my condo, listening to a neighbour practising the saxophone.

I think it's my neighbour from above (the one with the marbles), but it could be the one to the left of me.

All I know is that I love the sweet sound of music... it's like my own private concert!

Well I love it right now... so help me if they are playing when I'm trying to dose off into lala land! oh who am I kidding, I can fall asleep to music too (I do love my sleep!)

Powered By Blogger